Even though I am on vacation and wasn`t planning on posting for a couple more days , I was tagged by the amazing ” Playing with Fashion”, to do this tag. Seeing as it is the first tag I have ever been tagged to do I just couldn`t wait to do it, so hope you enjoy.
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Snow globe by Ciate
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I love a classic red in the winter especially around the holidays time, so the Channel COCO Rouge in ” Gabrielle”
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
Definitely a thick pair of black leggings .
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Statement necklaces , I just love wearing them over sweaters.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I don`t think I have one , but the scent I have been wearing this past month is the Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire.
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
I am a coffee girl all year long but I do enjoy a nice cup of hot coco in the winter.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I am not that into Christmas movies , but my tradition for the last couple of years has been to watch a Harry Potter movie every night for a week leading to Christmas.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I don`t have a all time favorite christmas song , but this holiday season I have been listening to Kelly Clarkson`s new holiday album and my favorite song on that album is definitely ” 4 carats “.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
I have a huge sweet tooth and I also love baking so I usually go crazy around the holidays with backing as well as eating.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list?
A Michel Kors watch
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Christmas is definitely all about family and as for New Years I think I will be spending it with friends nothing too crazy and of course there will be some after the hollidays sale shopping (I just need to spend all of that Christmas money , it would be rude not to). If you live in the UK you can find here the opening time for you`re favorite stores in you`re area ( get the most out of the sales)
I TAG :