The awful weather outside may prevent me from getting my spring wardrobe out, still I could no longer wait to exchange my bold lipsticks with rosy blushes and my dark nail polishes with light and pastel ones. Therefor this weekend I searched my makeup and nail polish and took out everything that was inspiring me for this upcoming season.
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation with its light coverage and glowy finish it is a great spring time foundation.
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl face primer another product that promises that glowing , healthy skin effect.I haven`t tryed it yet but I am excited to start using it this spring
- Benefit Benetint is a cheek and lip stain that will give you the most natural and rosy complexion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze is one of my favorites all year-long because of how easy and quick it is .Tis spring thought one of the most important beauty trends is the glowing bronze goddess look and this little thing is perfect for that.
- Benefit Rockateur Blush is a beautiful rosy pink blush that is again very “glowy ” I would even call it glittery but as long as you use a light hand it will look amazing.
In the spring time I gravitate towards light nude colors ( which I love in the summer as well) and as far as color is concerned I lose soft pastels (while in the summer I tend to go brighter with my colors). Here are a few shades I am looking forward to using this spring season.
- Rimmel London (60 Seconds range) in the shade 835 BRIGHT BACK AT YOU a beautiful minty green
- Maybelline Colorama in the shade 6 ( I think)
- Ciate Pepperminty
- Ciate Hoopla
- Ciate Members only
- Ciate Amazing Gracie
Let me know what products you are looking forward to use this spring. You might have noticed a lack of lip products that is because I really don`t have any spring appropriate shades , so I would love to hear some of your favorite lip products and shades since tomorrow I will hopefully go shopping to fix that problem.