It`s the end of november and that means that Christmas is just around the corner (no more sneaking around to listen to christmas music or to watch Elf for the 50 th time this year alone) , it also means that it is time for november favorites. I know, I know, not as exciting as Christmas but still, I haven`t done one of these in a while . Now enough rambling let’s get into what I have been enjoying this past month.
1. The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter , this is a product I have had for a while now but I wasn`t really reaching for it that often and I kind of forgot about it until I heard Essi Button talk in a video about how she uses it as a base under foundation . Well I gave it a try, and have been using it under my foundation for the entire month. I apply it on my forehead, nose and chin under my foundation (I have dry, dull skin) and it just makes my foundation go on smoother and gives a bit of life to my skin, I also apply it over the foundation on my cheekbones which gives a natural highlighted look.
2. Burjois Healthy Mix Foundation , I had heard a loot of great things about this foundation as well as the serum version and really wanted to give it a try especially since the cold weather has made my skin even dryer than it already was. It has been working great with my dry skin , but I also think that someone with normal and even oily skin could wear it without any problems so long as they are not looking for a matte finish.
3. MAC Rebel , is one of my all time favorite lipsticks and fall is the perfect time to rock it , I have talked so much about it on my blog that I will try to keep it short this time . But if you enjoy bold lipstick or want to try something daring , I wholeheartedly recommend this shade.
4. Too Faced Love Sweet Love pallet , I definitely prefer a bold lip rather than a strong eye look so I don`t own that many pallets but I do really love this one from Too Faced . It is a great little eye pallet that has all the shades I usually reach for , a good, natural highlight shade (Vanilla Sugar) two shimmer shades ,one brown (Mocha Ice ,my favorite) and one silvery gray (Burnt Sugar) it also has a great matte brown (Ganache ), a matte black (Licorice) and a satin finish pinky shade (Strawberry Cream). Apart from the eyeshadow the pallet also comes with two blushes (Pink Caramel and Lollipop ) both great shades and as well as two glosses( Raspberry Truffle and Bubble Gum ) which I never used.
1. Ciate in Starlet is a duo chrome shade green and purple. 2. Ciate in Tweed and Tails is an army green shade. 3. Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in 805 Grey Matter is my all time favorite gray nail polish. 4. Maybelline Colorama shade 135 is a gorgeous dark purpely red with shimmer.
Skin & Hair Care
1. Batiste Colored Dry Shampoo in the shade Dark and Deep Brown, is a lifesaver you really can`t see it in your hair and the scent is my favorite out of all that I have tried. 2. Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla&Macadamia , has been keeping my extremely dry chapped lips under control . I am not a big fan of the tin lipbalms I would never use them when I am out ,but this one I have been keeping on my nightstand and using every evening and every morning after my skin care regiment. 3. L`occitane Hand Cream in the Rose scentt , this is hands down (pun intended) my favorite hand cream. It is quite expensive but I think it is worth it , since I do love it so much I did go ahead and bought the huge size which is a better deal even if I can`t take it in my handbag . I again have it on my nightstand and use it daily.
Fashion & Accessory
My fashion favorite for this month has been this leather jacket from Pull and Bear , I had been looking for a warmer faux leather jacked for this season and this one really ticked all the boxes plus what really attracted me to it was the shelling collar which is detachable . Anyways I have had it since mid october and have definitely worn it too much.
For my accessory favorite I chose this scarf from Stradivarius , the reason being that it has been a life saver every time I would discover that I again had a neutral , mostly black outfit, which is probably every day . The color goes great with my neutral wardrobe and it is also warm enough for the temperatures we have been having.
I love my warm drinks in the cold season and my latest obsession has been this tea from English Tea Shop which is a great blend of chocolate and vanilla , what I like about it is that I have it more as a sweet treat and is something different from the boring old breakfast tea .
My favorite show has been The Newsroom which I don`t think many people have heard about , but it is a great show , the dialogue is funny witty and the actors do a great job of delivering it. You really don`t need to have an interest in journalism to enjoy it , it`s an amazing quality show that will make you laugh and think at the same time.
On YouTube I have been in love with Hannah Maggs `s vlogs, and have also been recommending to everyone. I actually discovered her channel back in the summer , but the quality of their vlogs has increased so much lately , it really has become one of the best channels I watch in terms of the quality of the filming and editing. I guess I should tell you what the channel is all about now, right? The vlogs are about Hannah and Stef and their new baby Grayson, they are a wonderful , young couple living in London .
For my music favorite this month I wanted to talk about Ella Henderson `s new album Chapter One which has been playing on repeat on my way to classes or when I am working the blog some of my favorite songs have to be Mirror Man , Ghost, Billie Holiday and Beautyfully Unfinished.