Welcome back to another gift guide this time one dedicated to the men in our lives. I don`t know about you but as far as gifts go I always struggle with finding gifts for guys. So todays gifting ideas are , at least in my opinion, good all around gifts for any guy you might need to buy for.
- Herschel Toiletry Bag 25$ I think toiletry bags are something guys wouldn`t purchase for themselves, but if they receive one they really enjoy using it and will get so much more use out of them then they would imagine.
- The North Face Beanie 25$ classic gift I know, but there is a reason they are a Christmas statement. I really like the look of this particular one from The North Face and think it would make a great addition to a guys stocking if you are struggling with that.
- Slippers 21.90$ again something I don`t really see guys getting for themselves but I promise you that as long as they are soft , they will love them.
- Fossil Wallet 50$ a good quality leather wallet is always a good bet if you aren`t sure exactly of his hobbies or style. Go for a simple, classic and practical design , not too big (make sure it would fit in a pocket) and you should be set. I really enjoyed this one by Fossil in the cognac leather.
- John Varvatos Fragrance Coffret 50$ if you have seen my previous gift guides you might know I don`t encourage gifting perfume, but I do make an exception when it comes to guys. I think that if you are buying for a boyfriend go ahead and chose what you would like him to smell like, I think that as long as it`s manly enough he won`t mind. Still if you don`t want to run the risk of him not liking the scent this set from John Varvatos will give him four different options.
- Nike Half Zip Running Top 48.75$ I love a good half zip on a guy and I think this one is gorgeous. I don`t think he should be into sports or working out to get him one , I think they are great for a relaxed look or just for wearing around the house.
- Khiel`s Skincare Set 65$ I know not many guys use skincare but if you are buying for one that likes to use products or might have some complexion issues he struggles with, than a good skincare set could be a great gift. I also love those cool old fashioned shaving sets , so those could be another alternative to skincare.
- Herschel Backpack 85$ such a great practical gift , definitely something they will use often and enjoy. These particular ones from Herschel are super popular designs and at least all the guys I know would enjoy them.
- Zara Men Sweater 79$ I am a huge fan of getting guys clothing for their gifts. I know they aren`t too fussy with what they wear and I do love dressing them how I like and there is nothing I like more on a guy than a nice sweater/cardigan with this kind of neckline.
- FitBit Lifestyle Tracker with Heart Rate 149$ if you are buying for a guy who does enjoy exercise these lifestyle trackers are a really cool gift that incorporates technology and exercise. That is what I call a sure gift.
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster 200$ this will probably going to be more of a gift for you than for him, but if you enjoy how he looks with a cool pair of shades why not get one you really like as well.
- Skagen Leather Duffel 445$ If you have a bigger budget to play with I think a really nice leather duffel bag is a great gift he will have and use for a long time.
Hope this helped, like I said ,I`m not the best with guy gifts but hopefully there is something in there that inspired you. I`ll see you again on Monday and my last Gift Guide will be up on Thursday.