Welcome back to the fifth and last installment of my 2015 Gift Guide series, it`s been an interesting ride and I have to admit I am glad I am finally done with this series. Between doing my own holiday shopping and trying to find solid, and creative gift ideas I was getting a bit stressed and overwhelmed, still I hope these posts have helped and you got at least a little bit of inspiration for your own holiday shopping. Today`s post is for the more mature women on our to buy lists. I did struggle a bit with this one since it`s the last one and I did feel a bit burned out still I think there are some good gifts in there for you to chose from. I focused more on the beauty/ pamper area, and I do think any woman no matter the age deserves to receive some pampering products. Hope you enjoy!
- Jo Malone Bath Oil 25 $ for the first pamper product I chose a very luxurious bath oil by Jo Malone . They come in a variety of scents and are beautifully packaged.
- Cookbook Holder 14.99$ this is something so practical that not many people have in their kitchen, it`s actually really useful. So if you are buying for someone who loves cooking/baking you can add this to their present or get one or two cook books as well and make it their main present .
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Set 20$ I was so happy when I found this set of three masks for only 20$. I have yet to hear anything bad about the Peter Thomas Roth masks, everyone really loves them.
- Estee Lauder Skincare Set 37.50$ high end skincare is such a treat for anyone and I was amazed by how affordable this Estee Lauder set was, such great value and the products are all staples of the range.
- Serving Board 39.99$ if you are buying for someone who loves throwing parties and being a host, I think this board is such a nice piece. It will be great for appetizers and everyone will love how everything is named in the chalkboard section.How great would it be as a cheese board !
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Portfolio (over 250 value) 49.50$ another amazingly affordable Este Lauder set is this 30 eyeshadow one that also comes with two lip glosses and an eyeliner. I want this for myself, I mean it`s value is five times the actual price!!!
- Laura Mercier Sweet Temptations – Ambre Vanillé’ Luxe Body Collection ($109 Value) $75.00 When it comes to luxury bath products no one does it better than Laura Mercier , so if you are buying for someone who enjoys her baths this will be the perfect gift!
- Tory Burch Pearl Drop Earrings $88.00 Jewelry is such a classic gift and definitely one that makes a woman feel special. This pair of earing I tough would be amazing on a very put together older woman.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Gift of Red Carpet Skin 85$ anything Charlotte Tilbury is an amazing gift in my eyes. She does have some great skincare/makeup concoctions that even thou they are not specifically targeted for mature skin they are so hydrating and full of goodness that they will work magic even on more mature skin.
- Elemis ‘Anti-Aging’ Collection (Limited Edition) $155.00 Elemis is one of those brands that really know what they are doing in therms of skincare, so I always feel comfortable gifting anything from their range, so if you are thinking about getting your mom a skincare routine this set is your answer!
- Cashmere Wrap 193.50$ I know cashmere is very expensive but if you are buying for someone who will appreciate the quality this particular shawl/ scarf I think is a really good piece that will soon become a staple in their winter wardrobe.
- Jo Malone™ ‘House of Jo Malone London’ Collection (Limited Edition) $200.00 If you just want to treat your mom to some all out luxury goodness than look no further, this Jo Malone set is the ultimate experience in luxury pamper products!
Thank you so much for supporting this series , I do hope it helped at least some of you and who knows I might bring it back next year. I will see you again on Friday with a less festive but still fun new posts!