January didn`t really pan out the way I planed , but that`s life and I am very excited to get on with February. I really hope the weather warms up a bit and I can make this month as productive as I am hoping. I still have one exam in a couple of days, and I am done for the semester YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As usual I am rambling too much in this introduction so let`s get into the actual post and share with you all the things that are getting me excited about February!
- As soon as I am done with my last final, I am going skiing. I am so excited, I haven`t skied in a couple of years and I sure miss it. Expect some pretty nature shots on Instagram!
- This month I also need to get back to exercising. I have been making a loot of excuses lately but this month I have to just bite the bullet and at least get back into the gym since the weather is still so cold.
- Yes you read it right folks, this month I am putting a ban on all spending ( well apart from food and other necessary things). I did quite a bit of shopping in January ( Haul coming soon), and March and April I will be doing a bunch more, with the season change, so I thought that February was a good time to pull back and let my wallet recuperate a bit.
- One of the highlight of this time of year for me is Awards Season, and the most exciting of them all has to be The Oscars. I do have to admit I am not the biggest film buff but I love me a pretty gown! come on I am sure I am not the only one!
- Have I mentioned how cold it`s been? Well I am sorry for complaining so much , but it`s really taken it out of me, so the idea of even a positive sign in front of the temperature sounds like heaven to me so yes one of the things that excite me about February is that it`s warmer then January!
- As far as style goes , January was pretty basic and there was a whole lot of black involved. So even if February won`t really bring spring yet, I will at least try and get away from the black and substitute it for grey`s and other lighter shades. I really liked this particular outfit warm and monochrome but a bit more lively.
- I have been vegan for only two weeks now , but I have to say I am really enjoying it. So this month`s resolution is to keep it going, which will be a bit more chalanging since I am going away and won`t have the same options as I do at home, wish me luck.
I hope you had a lovely January and I wish that February is even better. Thanks for stopping by, I will see you again on Sunday!